Pet friendly- Must be pre approved by KHH
Ohana on Hungerford is a newly built stunning holiday home situated in one of Kingscliff most sought after streets Hungerford Lane, situated on Kingscliff Hill, with water views of the crystal clear estuary and the Pacific Ocean.
Spread over 3 levels and with an eastern aspect, Ohana on Hungerford is tastefully furnished and boasts ocean views from every bedroom, sit back, relax and watch the whales pass during winter with the magnificent views. _Whether its relaxing or taking a stroll into Kingscliff Town centre where an array of shops and cafes await., Ohana will be sure to tick the boxes for your next family holiday.
- 4 bedroom house with water views
- Completed 2021
- Ocean views from every bedroom
- Ducted air conditioning throughout
- North-East facing aspects
- Butlers pantry and Induction cooktop
- Small grassed Backyard
- Prime location
- WiFi and Smart Tvs
- Pet friendly
Bedding • Master bedroom - King Bed and Ensuite • Bed 2- Queen Bed • Bed 3- Queen Bed • Bed 4- 2 King singles (can be made as king on request)
The Tweed Coast area (incorporating Kingscliff, South Kingscliff Beach Village and Casuarina) is a friendly beachside holiday destination with loads to do, yet without the hustle & bustle, so you can truly relax and unwind. This area is enjoyed by families, couples, groups and singles.
• Price is for 8 guests only • A small starter pack is included (D/Washing liquid, soaps and Toilet paper)
• A bond/credit card security bond of 1000 is required to be held for the duration of your stay
STRA Permit ID: PID-STRA-36112