Peppers 5313 is a premium hotel room conveniently located on the second floor. This apartments location within the Peppers building is arguably one of the best, close to lift access and overlooking the popular lagoon pool. There is one bathroom and a balcony
Positioned almost beachfront in the beautiful Salt Village and surrounded by alfresco cafes and quality award winning restaurants, boutique shops, Salt Bar and bike and walkways that stretch all the way from Kingscliff to Cabarita Beach. Peppers Spa and Resort is a destination of its own, a perfect relaxed, coastal oasis.
- 2 King single beds unless specified at time of booking ( can be made into a king)
- Fully furnished
- Accessibility friendly
- Balconies x 1
- Secure basement car parking
- Cycling pathways
- Restaurants and pampering facilities
- Pools, spa and tennis court
OUR GUESTS RECEIVE
- 10% off Yoga/Pilates classes in Salt Village
- Discounted Tickets at Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary *10% off Santai Wellness
- Discounts at Skin health Studio In Cabarita
ABOUT SALT VILLAGE, KINGSCLIFF Salt Village – a destination like no other, positioned perfectly just south of the Queensland border and only 15 minutes from the Gold Coast Airport, Salt Village stretches along the Tweed Coast at South Kingscliff in New South Wales and boasts the magical reputation of a sunny paradise by the sea.
Experience the bliss of the unspoilt beachside location and indulge in the myriad of pleasures that are on your doorstep, such as award winning restaurants and bars, popular boutique retail shops, kids playgrounds and bike paths, and of course the irresistible allure of the ever-popular patrolled ‘”Salt Beach”.
RATES & INCLUSIONS
- Price is for 2 guests only ( set up as singles unless specified)
- A small starter pack is included (soaps, shampoo and Toilet paper etc)
- A bond/credit card security bond of $250 is required to be held for the duration of your stay
STRICTLY NO PARTIES, FUNCTIONS OR WEDDINGS PERMITTED AT THIS PROPERTY
Like us on Facebook and follow us on Instagram for all of the latest special offers
STRA Permit ID: PID-STRA-11630