The Station is an exceptionally large beachside holiday home in the popular “HOT SPOT” of Kingscliff Salt Village.
This home will be sure to win over the whole family when it comes to having it all from the six large bedrooms, five bathrooms, theatre room, games room and 14m pool- this home will tick all the boxes for your next holiday in Kingscliff.
The floor plan is orientated due north and presented with elevated ceilings, louvre windows and sliding glass for maximum indulgence in sun light and sea breezes throughout the year.
The Station comfortably sleeps two large family’s with three of the bedrooms being ensuited including a master retreat on each level.
Just meters from a patrolled beach in northern Salt Village, this exceptional holiday home is walking distance from cafes and award-winning restaurants; close to public transport, shopping villages and schools; just 15 minutes to the Gold Coast International airport, and a half-hour drive to Byron Bay and Surfers Paradise- this home will be sure to tick all the boxes for your next holiday.
- Aircon throughout the whole home (except bedroom 2 & 3 and gym
- Large Pool and outdoor shower
- 50sqm of living
- Games Room (Pool Table, Table Tennis, TV, lounge)
- Bar and Kitchenette upstairs near the Games room
- Theatre room, leather recliners, surround sound and endless DVDs
** BEDDING *** Master Bed and Ensuite (downstairs)- King Bed
- Bed 2- 1 set of bunk beds and single bed (downstairs)
- Bed 3- Queen Bed (downstairs)
- Bed 4- Master Bed with Ensuite and balcony- King Bed (upstairs)
- Bed 5- Queen Bed (upstairs)
- Bed 6- Queen Bed and Ensuite (Upstairs)
OUR GUESTS RECEIVE
- 20% off Yoga/Pilates classes in Salt Village
- Discounted Tickets at Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary *10% off Santai Wellness
- Discounts at Skin health Studio In Cabarita
ABOUT SALT VILLAGE, KINGSCLIFF Salt Village – a destination like no other, positioned perfectly just south of the Queensland border and only 15 minutes from the Gold Coast Airport, Salt Village stretches along the Tweed Coast at South Kingscliff in New South Wales and boasts the magical reputation of a sunny paradise by the sea.
Experience the bliss of the unspoilt beachside location and indulge in the myriad of pleasures that are on your doorstep, such as award winning restaurants and bars, popular boutique retail shops, kids playgrounds and bike paths, and of course the irresistible allure of the ever-popular patrolled ‘”Salt Beach”.
RATES & INCLUSIONS
- Price is for 13 guests only
- A small starter pack is included (D/Washing liquid, soaps and Toilet paper)
- Rates below are an indicative only until the reservation is finalised and can be reduced or increased without notice
** BOND *** A bond/credit card security bond of $1000 is required to be held for the duration of your stay.
STRICTLY NO PARTIES ,PETS, FUNCTIONS OR WEDDINGS PERMITTED AT THIS PROPERTY
Like us on Facebook and follow us on Instagram for all of the latest special offers
STRA Permit ID: PID-STRA-11619