“Mana Beach House” – welcome to your own private luxury resort!
As you enter Mana Beach House, you’re instantly taken away with the sheer scale and quality of this beachfront holiday home.
This open, light filled home features all the bells and whistles you would only expect from one of Kingscliff’s finest architectural masterpieces.
Words understate the WOW factor this holiday home exudes.
Glass sliding doors flow seamlessly to the outdoor entertaining area which features your very own stone-topped alfresco bar, with in-built ice machine and integrated sound system, making it the perfect spot for afternoon cocktails.
Spend your days relaxing on the sun loungers by the pool, listening to the sound of the waves, or if you’re feeling a little more energetic, why not work out in the gymnasium complete with a mosaic tiled steam room.
This home has it all and is perfect for entertaining your family and friends in the state of the art kitchen and butlers pantry, with a temperature controlled cool room.
The size of the kitchen and its amenities will blow you away, perfect for private catering or simply just having the best of everything at your fingertips during your holiday.
Upstairs, the grandeur of the spacious bedroom suites with premium bed linen and soft white sheer curtains, gives everyone their own space and privacy to unwind.
The bedrooms feature study desks, lounge/retreat spaces, TV’s, individually controlled sound systems and private ensuites. With keyless door access for every room you will feel like you are on holidays in a luxury hotel.
Once you arrive you will never want to leave Mana Beach House, unless it’s to stroll across the road to sought after Salt Beach or the many cafes and restaurants within easy walking distance.
Please speak with us if you would like to host an event or large family dinner during your stay. We can help you organise a private chef, bar staff and/or cocktail waiters who can help bring your ideas to life.
Each event is subject to approval. Daily housekeeping also available on request.
Events allowed: family gatherings, elopements, other events - this must be pre approved by Kingscliff Holiday Homes prior to booking
- Pool side bar with bar fridges and TV
- Pool Table
- Outdoor kitchen incl. Beefeater BBQ and ice machine
- Temperature controlled cold room perfect for entertaining ( additional charges apply)
- 15m private pool (heated March- October to 28 degrees)
- Large tiled steam room (temp controlled with Ipad)
- Gymnasium (cross trainer, treadmill, TV, yoga mats and weights)
- Ducted zoned air conditioning throughout
- 4 HUGE designer bedrooms all with their own ensuites and keyless access
- Master bedroom with large ensuite, freestanding bath, oversized his-and-hers walk in robe and private sitting area with a mini bar
- Sonos sound system including roof speakers throughout the home
- Escea dual sided gas fireplace
- Dual street access, a double garage and electronic keyless access ensure your complete privacy and security.
- Luxe amenities on arrival
- Loads of extras such as Bikes, surfboards and board games
Master bedroom – King four poster bed, Luxe linen, ensuite with free standing bath and double sofa bed
Bedroom 2- King Bed, Luxe Linen, private ensuite.
Bedroom 3- King Bed plus Double sofa bed (can be made up on request), Luxe linen, private ensuite..
Bedroom 4- Two x King Beds, Luxe linen, private ensuite.
Rates and inclusions
Price is for 10 guests only. An additional 2 guests can be accommodated on a sofa bed within Bedroom 3.
The house has been updated with new furniture, curtains and bedding.
GYMNASIUM AND POOLS
Use of gymnasium equipment in this Property by the Guest or any occupant occurs solely at the risk of the person using that equipment. Children must be prevented from using any gym equipment.
Please note we have CCTV for security only on driveway and front door only SMALL DOG FRIENDLY- All pets must be pre approved by KHH before proceeding with the booking
A bond/credit card security bond of 1,000 is required to be held for the duration of your stay.
STRA Permit ID: PID-STRA-49144