Introducing Sea Bliss on Hungerford. This beautiful holiday home is situated on the prestigious Hungerford Lane in an elevated position with 180 degree views. Photos simply don't do it justice!
With direct access from the back gate to Moss St for your morning swim at the stunning Cudgen Creek or take slow stroll along Marine Parade where you can enjoy Kingscliff's cafes, boutique shops and fine dining.
The home has been recently renovated and will comfortably sleep 6 guests. The double garage, kitchen and living area are sprawled across one easy level with high ceilings and bespoke timber stacking doors and louvred windows enjoying the sunshine and coastal breezes on your next holiday in Kingscliff.
Downstairs is split into two areas with a secondary living room connected by a cool breezeway. The master en-suite enjoys access onto the verandah and plunge pool, perfect for those warmer summer days.
- 180 degree Ocean/creek views
- Private stair access to Moss Street
- 3 generous bedrooms plus separate study
- Two completely separate living areas + several outdoor living spaces
- Plunge pool
- Handcrafted kitchen with Miele appliances & large walk-in pantry/butler's pantry
- Master suite with deck
- Free-standing bath
- Ducted air conditioning - individually zoned
- Ceiling fans
BEDDING Master Bed- King Bed Bed 2- Queen Bed *Bed 3- Queen Bed
OUR GUESTS RECEIVE
- 10% off Yoga/Pilates classes *10% off Santai Wellness
- Discounts at Skin health Studio In Cabarita
ABOUT SALT VILLAGE, KINGSCLIFF Salt Village is a destination like no other, positioned perfectly just south of the Queensland border and only 15 minutes from the Gold Coast Airport, Salt Village stretches along the Tweed Coast at South Kingscliff in New South Wales and boasts the magical reputation of a sunny paradise by the sea.
Experience the bliss of the unspoilt beachside location and indulge in the myriad of pleasures that are on your doorstep, such as award winning restaurants and bars, popular boutique retail shops, kids playgrounds and bike paths, and of course the irresistible allure of the ever-popular patrolled ‘”Salt Beach”.
- Garage parking for 2 cars
- Price is for 6 guests only
- A small starter pack is included (D/Washing liquid, soaps and Toilet paper)
- Rates below are an indicative only until the reservation is finalised and can be reduced or increased without notice
- A bond/credit card security bond of $1500 is required to be held for the duration of your stay
STRICTLY NO PARTIES ,PETS, FUNCTIONS OR WEDDINGS PERMITTED AT THIS PROPERTY
Like us on Facebook and follow us on Instagram for all of the latest special offers
STRA Permit ID: PID-STRA-11628