This lovely three storey townhouse with stunning views and direct access to the beach and creek is a perfect family retreat that can sleep up to 8 guests.
A highlight is its open-plan living area that runs the full width of the space and expands out to the large wraparound entertaining deck with outdoor dining and deck chairs providing the perfect spot for relaxation.
With ocean views from the bedrooms, the extensive wrap around entertaining deck and direct beach access are only some of the key features this holiday house has on offer.
Peninsula is one of 10 villas - Within 30 minutes of Coolangatta, or Byron Bay, and less than 5 minutes to Pottsville or Cabarita Beach’s esplanade of shops, cafes and all amenities.
- Well-equipped kitchen with all appliances
- Laundry with washing machine and dryer
- 3 large bedrooms upstairs; two with queen beds and one with two single beds, all with ceiling fans and built-in wardrobes
- Large lower-ground rumpus with second tv area and two single beds ( converted garage)
- Quilts and doonas
- Two bathrooms
- Off-street parking
- Patrolled beach in summer
- Master Bedroom - Queen bed
- Bedroom 2 - Queen Bed
- Bedroom 3 - 2 x Single Beds
- Bedroom 4/Teenagers retreat- 2x single beds ( converted garage)
Hastings Point is the smallest settlement on the New South Wales Tweed Coast. Surrounded by national park, the hamlet is nestled between the Pacific Ocean on its east and the beautiful Cudgera Creek estuary on its west. It is ideal for couples and families wishing to relax and enjoy the peace and tranquillity of walking or surfing an uncrowded beach, kayaking, paddle-boarding, swimming or splashing around in the safe, protected waters of the estuary, bushwalking, cycling, fishing or golfing at nearby Ocean Shores or Pottsville courses.
Situated just 25 minutes from the Gold Coast Airport and 30 minutes from Bryon Bay and Bangalow, Hastings Point is an ideal hideaway to explore the expansive beaches, rivers, rocky estuaries, World Heritage listed National Parks, local markets and coastal villages that make up the beautiful Tweed Coast. Pottsville and Cabarita are nearby, and Kingscliff is a short drive away, all with supermarkets, butchers, bakeries, bottle shops, cafés and restaurants.
The local shops are just a short stroll away and Woolworths and Coles is are just a short a 5 minute drive up the road, what a spot.
- There is ample street parking available
Rates and Inclusions
- Price is for 8 guests only
- A small starter pack is included with dish washing tablets, chux etc
- Rates below are an indicative only until the reservation is finalised and can be reduced or increased without notice
- A security bond of 500 is required to be held for the duration of your stay, and released upon inspection of the property
THIS IS A FAMILY HOUSE. STRICTLY NO PARTIES ARE PERMITTED